Get Wild About Wetlands
‘Get Wild About Wetlands‘ is a series of eco walks, talks and night stalks held for families during the school holidays. The events are suitable for children aged 3-12 years. The July 2019 family holiday program is out now!
Registrations are essential and bookings fill up quickly. To view the July 2019 family holiday program please click this link.
To make a booking visit ticketbooth.com.au/events/CityofCockburn
To add your name to our database, please send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive quarterly copies of our family holiday program.
The program is a community and local government partnership between our Wetlands Centre and the City of Cockburn.
World Wetlands Day
2019 WA Wetland Management Conference
9am-4pm, Friday 1st February 2019
The Wetlands Centre Cockburn is now calling for registrations for the 15th WA Wetland Management Conference. The primary objective of the Conference is to provide an annual opportunity for the exchange of information and ideas between wetland practitioners with a focus on the latest developments about how to effectively manage and restore wetlands. The Conference is intended to bring together community conservation volunteers, landowners, educators, local and State Government officers and private sector environmental officers involved with wetland management. Please find the link to program below.
Download the E-program Booklet from below
Media Release – Download below
Registrations closing date
Thursday 24th January 2019
- To register and/or to view the program please visithttps://2019-wa-wetland-management-conference.eventbrite.com.au/
- Select 2 workshop preferences before starting the on-line registration process by scrolling down the page to view the program (or select from attached program). You can attend 1 afternoon workshop but will need to choose 2 workshops in order of preference. Workshops will be filled on a first-come basis. At the completion of a successful registration you will receive a confirmation email.
- For multiple bookings please gather contact details, workshop and dietary preferences for your attendees. If not currently possible, a password is requested enabling amendments at a later date.
Please note: A registration is confirmation of your attendance at the conference even if payment is not yet finalised.
- Credit/debit card: Choose your registration type, select the quantity and click ‘register’ and follow the prompts. Under payments, please select credit/debit card.
- Cheque/cash payments, electronic bank transfer): choose your registration type, select the quantity and click ‘register’. Under payments select either ‘pay by cheque’ or ’pay by invoice’. A tax invoice will be forwarded prior to payment.
- Purchase orders: choose your registration type, select the quantity and click ‘register’ and follow the prompts. Under payments select ‘pay by invoice’. Inform your accounts staff that all registration fees are ‘GST-free’ code (not GST code) and forward your purchase order number to email@example.com An amended tax invoice will be reforwarded.
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, fees are kept to a minimum to enable all sectors of the community to attend. The 2019 registrations fees are:
- Corporate: $80
- General: $65
- Concessional: $20
(includes conference registration, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and post-conference nibblies. Presentations and/or papers provided by speakers will be accessible online after the event).
We would like to thank our sponsors and supporters for allowing us to keep the registration fees at a minimum and making this event possible.
- City of Cockburn
- Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions
- Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
- NRM Jobs
If you would like to support our event please request a Sponsorship package.
Please contact the conference Organiser, Denise Crosbie (details below).
The Wetlands Centre – Cockburn
184 Hope Road
BIBRA LAKE WA 6163
T: (08) 9417 8460
Thank you for your continued interest in the wetlands.